A full service real estate, marketing and technology team driven by people - for people
This is an opportunity that you have been looking for, to live right in the heart of Toronto. 55 Charles Street East Condos is a new development by MODS Developments, Inc. right in Toronto’s best neighbourhood of style and culture.
The new condo itself shows an ultra-modern skyscraper that integrates perfectly with the existing streetscape while incorporating strikingly unique design features. Rising from a six-storey podium base, the building’s tower component is built around soaring vertical lines, which are complemented by protruding window features arranged in alternating patterns to create a checkerboard effect. It will rise 55 storeys into the Toronto skyline, reaching a maximum height of 585 feet.
Inside the Condo, 100 designated rental units will replace the apartment suites currently occupying the site, joining 548 condominiums to create a total of 648 residential spaces. The 548 ownership units include seven stylish ground-level townhomes as well as a breathtaking mechanical penthouse, which crowns the building and rests out of view behind an open-air windscreen.
The proposed mix of owned units includes studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom floor plans, which will be offered in a mixture of layouts and configurations. At ground level, the seven two-level townhomes will be integrated into the western portion of the podium base. The townhouses are designed to include two-bedroom and three-bedroom layouts, each one with their own private 8-foot (2.4 metre) terraces with garden planting beds. Privacy screens will separate each yard, creating seclusion and solitude.
Residents will also enjoy a sprawling, state-of-the-art amenity space on the 10th floor, which is designated exclusively for community facilities. The amenity features will include a 24-hour fitness studio, a party room with a fully equipped kitchen, meeting rooms, and a state-of-the-art multimedia lounge. Owners and tenants will also share a combined 9,200 square feet of outdoor recreation areas, including a beautiful rooftop garden, open-air dining, and lounge patios, and barbecue stations for warm-weather entertaining.
Located at Charles & Church St, 55C Condos the Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood puts you in the heart of Toronto where you can find a unique blend of designer boutiques, fashionable restaurants, plush hotels, and world-class galleries. You will have everything you need and more at 55C with its close proximity to multiple Subway Stations allowing you to make your way through the city with perfect ease, just a few minutes from the Don Valley Parkway & just 4 Minutes to both Ryerson University & the University of Toronto.
Future residents of 55C Condos at 55 Charles Street will benefit from walkability and convenient access to major public transit routes. The location has a Walk Score of 99, so you will not be needing a car. Grocery stores, shops, banks, pharmacies, and a world-class lineup of dine-in and take-out restaurants fill the neighbourhood streets.
The building will also sit about five minutes’ walk from the intersection of Yonge and Bloor, which is one of the only places in Toronto with rapid transit options running in all four directions. With a transit score of 97, you can go around the city with ease.
Hovering between Toronto’s fashionable, upscale Yorkville district and the lively, vibrant Church and Wellesley corridor, 55 Charles Street East puts you close to some of the city’s finest restaurants and within walking distance of major attractions and destinations like the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM), the University of Toronto, Ryerson University, and OCAD University.
Another noteworthy highlight to consider is Bloor Street’s ongoing revitalization, which currently has upgrades under construction between Church Street and Avenue Road. The work will widen the sidewalks into comfortable pedestrian promenades, introduce new landscape features, and add new street lights, seating areas, and public artworks. The Yonge and Bloor area is already considered one of the best parts of the city to invest in, and these improvements only stand to further improve its impressive appreciation potential.
• Laminate Flooring
• Stone Kitchen Countertops
• Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
• Stacked Washer & Dryer
• Fitness Room
• Community Space
• Media Room
• Party Room
• Outdoor Terraces
1. Walk to Everything – 55 Charles St. East Condos is located just south of the major intersection of Yonge and Bloor, giving this location an almost perfect walk score. Everything residents would need is just steps from home. Enjoy being close to restaurants, bars, and cafes, banks, medical offices and hospitals, grocery stores, shopping at CF Toronto Eaton Centre, and even catch a movie at a nearby theatre.
2. Take Transit – Using transit when living at 55 Charles St. East Condos is so easy, a car is not even needed. Many TTC regional bus routes are just steps away, including the 320 Yonge night bus route. The Bloor-Yonge Subway Station is a short walk from home, where residents can connect to the Yonge-University line and access Union Station in just minutes or take the Bloor-Danforth line to access other parts of the city.
3. Live Where You Work –55 Charles St. East Condos is the perfect place for young professionals to call home, as it is located in the heart of Toronto, right near Queen’s Park and the city’s financial, fashion, and entertainment districts.
4. Great Investment – The Yonge and Bloor area of Toronto is the perfect choice to invest in as the area is home to several post-secondary institutions. With the University of Toronto and Ryerson University close to 55 Charles St. East Condos, every fall there will be new students looking for housing accommodations for the school year. This is a great opportunity for real estate investors to investigate.
5. Highway Accessible – With the Don Valley Parkway just minutes from 55 Charles St. East Condos, residents have easy access to the Gardiner Expressway and Highway 401, connecting them to all of the GTA and beyond.
The proud home of Toronto’s vibrant LGBT community, Church Wellesley Village’ is informally bound by Charles Street south to Gould, and from Yonge to Jarvis. This 24-hour neighbourhood occupies the northern half of what the City of Toronto defines as the Church-Yonge Corridor.
While its importance to Toronto nightlife, and in particular gay culture, can’t be overstated, local residents are more likely to rave about the area’s abundance of culinary options – from fine dining restaurants and popular pubs, to the many specialty shops that appeal to the home chef. An urbanite’s paradise, this is another big-city neighbourhood that many locals commend for its small town feel.
Friendly, funny and altogether fabulous, Toronto’s queer village is undoubtedly the most festive part of town. While Pride only officially happens once a year, rainbows are rampant – even the crosswalks here take you on a tour across the sexual colour spectrum.
Although most households compose of working adults over 25, the area is also attractive to increasing numbers of families with young children. As long-time residents age, it’s also becoming home to a healthy population of very active seniors. It’s not uncommon to see shiny black-and-chrome mobility devices and motorbikes parked side-by-side along Church Street, as leather daddies become granddaddies. But the area is mainly populated by singles and couples who love the urban lifestyle.
55C Condos is a condo development in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood of Toronto. The condo is built and/or developed by MOD Developments Inc. This project has 648 units and is currently in Platinum VIP Access Registration sales status. The construction status of this new construction development is Pre-construction. Prices start from $300,000.
Local amenities around 55C Condos include Cafes and Restaurants such as The Reservoir Lounge. Lastly and most importantly local education institutions and schools in the area include Collège français, St. Joseph's College School, Jarvis Collegiate Institute, Church Street Junior Public School, Ryerson University and Evergreen College, Downtown Toronto Campus.
We are connecting you with a Live New Street Representative...