A full service real estate, marketing and technology team driven by people - for people
Conveniently situated in an already established Yorkville community, the 8 Cumberland Condos is considered one of the hottest developments all over Toronto. Developed by Great Gulf and Phantom Development, this modern 51-story building could be your next home.
This condo has a century-old brick Victorian podium that pays homage to Yorkville’s timeless heritage. It looks very sleek, with its stunning façade made of ribbons of gleaming steel and luminous glass, rising upward.
It provides 371 units, with sizes ranging from 1068 square feet to 1188 square meters. Some units have 2.5 bathrooms. Sales for available units start from $720,000.
This is the condo that fits your need. The spacious open-concept suites provide panoramic city views. You will love the chef-inspired kitchen with modern cabinetry, quartz countertops, and stainless appliances. Everything in this condo is made for entertaining.
This is the condo that fits your need. The spacious open-concept suites provide panoramic city views. You will love the chef-inspired kitchen with modern cabinetry, quartz countertops, and stainless appliances. Everything in this condo is made for entertaining. You can cook a gourmet meal and enjoy a moment on your private balcony.
If you feel you want company, bring your friends to the fourth floor and host a private party or dine al fresco under the stars. The amenities inside the condo are so fabulous. You can plunge into the hot and cold pools or stretch out under the sun on the poolside. The outdoor terraces feature a barbecue lounge, outdoor yoga area, and pet park with spa access. Truly is a social condo fit for people who love elegance and fashion.
Fine dining, shopping, fine art, and entertainment are all part of the Yorkville lifestyle. Drinks at d’Bar an dinner at Buca are only a few steps from the comforts of your home. This elegantly designed building will be surrounded by some of the most popular food and entertainment establishments in the area.
Within walking distance from Bloor and Yonge line subway, this neighbourhood is the zenith of it all. This esteemed neighbourhood is one of the most affluent and excellent place to live in.
It takes only a fifteen-minute walk to the University of Toronto. It takes only a few steps to the famous Bloor brand name shopping street and to lots of restaurants and coffee shops.
• Ceiling heights of approximately 9’0” on floors 6 to 45. Where bulkheads are required for mechanical or other purposes (such as kitchen and bathroom exhausts, heating and cooling ductwork), ceiling heights may be reduced.
• Smooth finished ceilings.
• Choice of designer-selected pre-finished engineered flooring throughout (except in bathrooms and laundry).
• Solid core entry door with security view-hole.
• Portlight(s) in the foyer.
• Sliding or swing doors in the bedroom, as per plan.
• 5 1/4” Baseboards, door frames and 2” casings to be painted white.
• Brushed metal door handles and hardware.
• White wire shelving in all closets.
• Insulated double-glazed, aluminum windows.
• Stacked Energy Star rated washer/dryer as per plan.
• Balcony with the electrical outlet as per plan.
• In-suite fan coil for cooling and heating system.
• BBQ Area
• 24-hour Concierge Service
• Fitness Center
• Games Room
• Party Room
• Pet Services
1. 8 Cumberland Condos is located one of Toronto’s most prime locations – Yorkville. Known for its elegance, livelihood and vibrant culture, the Yorkville area amenities are truly limitless. There are lots of luxurious boutiques are at close proximity, making it an effortless task for residents to purchase fine items. Renowned establishments such as the Royal Ontario Museum and Queen’s Park are within walking distance to 8 Cumberland. Residents will be extremely close to grocery stores, dining, entertainment, schools, and parks. Big Smoke burger, Lee Chen, Rawlicious, The Pilot and Dessert Lady are all popular restaurants that are at close proximity to 8 Cumberland Condos.
2. Ryerson University is merely minutes away from 8 Cumberland Condos, making this project an excellent option for students to rent from. With a walk score of 100%, residents need not worry about the busy commute each day. If you want to invest in 8 Cumberland Condos it would be extremely wise to secure your suite the soonest, as this project will sell out quickly.
3. There are endless transit options near the condo. Commuting around the Yorkville area has never been easier! 8 Cumberland is next to the Bay St and Bloor St buses which both run 24 hours a day. Nearby subway stations include Bloor-Yonge Subway Station, Bay Station, Wellesly Station, and Museum Station.
4. With major streets such as Yonge and Bloor being seconds away, 8 Cumberland Condos has a100 walk score, transit, and coffee score. It would take residents no more than 5 minutes to walk to the nearest Tim Hortons.
5. Condo residents will benefit from an astonishing outdoor terrace with a prep kitchen, barbeque, and a modern bar. Feeling relaxed has never been easier as this project will feature a spacious yoga studio. Health and fitness gurus will be living the dream in the well-equipped fitness room. Designed to perfection, 8 Cumberland Condos will include units that are meant to exceed the expectations of residents. Expansive floor to ceiling windows, elegantly constructed kitchen cabinetry and high-quality finishes throughout are but some of the many reasons as to why these units are amazing.
Yorkville lifestyle consists of fine dining, fine arts, shopping and entertainments. 8 Cumberland Condos will be surrounded by several popular food and entertainment establishments.
You can do many things in the Yorkville Area. One of the biggest advantages of 8 Cumberland Condos is its location! Situated in the heart of Yorkville, there is an endless amount of things to do in the area. Residents can enjoy a fun day at the many nearby parks, indulge in a flavourful meal at one of the nearby restaurants, grab a few drinks at one of the hottest boutiques or have a good time at one of the local bars. Living at 8 Cumberland will be a luxurious and enjoyable experience for many.
8 Cumberland is a condo development in the Annex neighbourhood of Toronto. The condo is built and/or developed by Great Gulf and Phantom Developments. This project has 371 units and is currently in For Sale sales status. The construction status of this new construction development is Pre-construction. Prices start from $500,000. The completion date is scheduled for September 2021.
Local amenities around 8 Cumberland include Cafes and Restaurants such as Sorry Coffee Co, Utsav Restaurant, The Host Toronto and The Burger's Priest. Shopping and service providers include Whole Foods Market. Lastly and most importantly local education institutions and schools in the area include Huron Street Junior Public School and Jesse Ketchum Junior and Senior Public School.
We are connecting you with a Live New Street Representative...