A full service real estate, marketing and technology team driven by people - for people
If you are dreaming of a home with the best of village charm and lake living, you could make your dream come true at Water Walk Towns which will soon be established at a residential neighborhood in Bronte Harbour. It will be developed by Wyatt Development Group and is scheduled to be completed in 2019.
Water Walk is conveniently located at Oakville’s prestigious Bronte Harbour, more particularly at 2362 Lakeshore Rd W, Oakville.
The Bronte harbour is one of the oldest and most historic communities in Oakville and is one of the most beautiful sceneries in Oakville. Bronte’s charming streets bustle with activity. Cyclists and joggers enjoy the ambiance of this village by the lake.
You can stroll at the spectacular Heritage Waterfront Park where you can find the harbour, boardwalk and pier, lighthouse, beach, parklands, cycling and walking trails. You can bring your family and friend to a picnic. The children have their own play areas.
You can take your time talking to merchants or just relax and watch the boats and swans gliding by. You can even charter a sport-fishing outing to catch trophy salmon.
Water Walk Towns has a total of 19 units with 3 to 4 bedrooms. The Ceilings range from 8’6” to 10’. Prices range from $1,399,900 to $2,099,900.
Quaint shops and cafes are just a few steps from your front door. Lake Ontario is woven into the fabric of this historic harbour setting. Schools, parks, The Waterfront Trails, Shopping, the marina, QEW and Bronte Go station are only a few minutes away from Water Walk Towns.
The units will have a Contemporary Cape Cod-inspired design with chic and modern exteriors. It is a rich open concept townhome. You can discuss with premium designers for selected interior features. The townhome offers wine cellars, outdoor terraces, walk-in closet rooms, gourmet island kitchens, and even an elevator.
Water Walk Town is the most exclusive lake community in prominent Oakville. It will be the perfect lifestyle that you have been dreaming of.
• Contemporary Cape cod inspired designs with chic and modern exterior
• Wine cellars
• Outdoor terraces
• Walk-in closet rooms
• Gourmet island kitchen
• Bronte Creek is just a few minute walks
• Multiple parks
• Public outdoor swimming pool
• Tree-lined streets with lovely homes
• Beautiful gardens
• Cool, shaded river trails
• Picturesque harbour
• Boardwalk and pier
• Walk Trails
1. Water Walk Town is your dream house with the best of village charm and lake living.
2. Your new home will have a Contemporary Cape Cod Design with a fashionable and modern exterior.
3. It will be built by Wyatt Development Group, well-known for placing design first in everything they build and creating a better experience of living. They ensure that what they build will be desirable and valuable not only today, but for many hears and generations to come.
4. The location is peaceful and relaxing, a perfect place to come home from a hectic day in the city.
5. Bronte Village is a gracious community with a community spirit you cannot find anywhere else.
6. You are sitting right on the lake, with charming shops and incredible dining.
7. Water Walk Towns is only a few steps away from the picturesque and Historic Bronte Harbour.
The beautiful and charming stretch of the Lakeshore makes one feel like a small seaside town. There is a community spirit among the residents and even with visitors. You will really feel at home.
Because Water Walk Towns is only a few steps to the lake, you can spend a hot summer day just gazing at the waters while boats and swans gliding by or talking to merchants and visitors.
The lifestyle of this community is simple and quiet. The environment is refreshing and keeps your mind calm and peaceful. However you can also find charming shops and fabulous restaurants. There are lots of special events you can enjoy all year round.
If you love to exercise early in the morning or late in the afternoon, there are several walking trails, parks, boardwalk and pier and of course the beach.
If you love boating, you can always rent a sport-fishing boat and try your luck fishing trophy salmon.
Make your dreams come true at Water Walk Towns. You and your family can live in an environment of village life where there is simplicity, a close-knitted community and clean and fresh air all the time.
Water Walk Towns is a townhouse development in the Bronte West neighbourhood of Oakville. The condo is built and/or developed by Wyatt Development Group. This project has 19 units and is currently in For Sale sales status. The construction status of this new construction development is Pre-construction. Prices start from $1,300,000. The completion date is scheduled for August 2020.
Local amenities around Water Walk Towns include local education institutions and schools such as Eastview Public School, St. Dominic Catholic Elementary School and Gladys Speers Public School.
We are connecting you with a Live New Street Representative...