A full service real estate, marketing and technology team driven by people - for people
Set in one of Mississauga’s oldest and most historic settlement, Clarkson Urban Towns will be a modern townhouse community in the convenient residential district of Mississauga’s Clarkson Village. It will be developed by Haven Developments.
This community will rise in an idyllic location at 2200 Bromsgrove Road, just a few steps from the Clarkson GO station. It will be another masterpiece by Havens Development. There will be 60 units with sizes ranging from 485 to 1570 square feet.
Clarkson Urban Towns is being designed by the expert teams of the architectural firm Graziano & Corazza, the trademark behind the design of some of the most well-known high-rises, mid-rises and townhouse communities in the Greater Toronto Area.
Sales for available units range from $415,900 to over $864,900. The ceiling height is 9’. This development is projected to be completed in
Clarkson Urban Towns connects you with the city you love. The Go Station, being just at your doorstep can take you to Union Station in 25 minutes. You are surrounded by lots of shops, restaurants, and parks that are only a short walk from your front door. Going northward, you can reach the lake shore. Clarkson Urban Towns is an inspired haven that will suit your urban lifestyle. You can go anywhere you want in just a short time.
You can get to Union Station in exactly 25 minutes. You can find all the entertainment you want. There are lots of grocery stores and pharmacies where you can shop for your much-needed essentials. You can dine with family and friends at fabulous restaurants and
catch a movie at Cineplex or a 5 Drive-in during summer months. To your south you can go to the lake shore.
• 9' ceiling heights subject to bulkheads as required
• Ceilings to be smooth and painted white throughout the unit
• Semi-gloss off-white paint throughout kitchen and bathrooms,
flat-latex paint in all other rooms
• 3" baseboards with 2" casings
• Mirrored sliding closet doors on entry closets, as per plan
• Choice of laminate or ceramic tiles in kitchen, choice of ceramic
tiles in bathrooms
• White ceramic floor tile in the laundry area
• Choice of laminate flooring or 35 oz. broadloom with under-
the pad in open areas and hallways that are on the same level
• Choice of 35 oz. broadloom with under-pad for bedrooms, loft
areas and staircases
• Solid wood handrails on stairways in natural finish, as per plan
• Vinyl-coated wire closet shelving, as per plan
Community and Landscape Features
• One level secured underground parking garage
• Ground level bicycle parking
• Visitor parking
• Private underground storage/bicycle lockers
• Professionally landscaped grounds maintained year round
Distinctive Exterior Features
• Modern and innovative elevations featuring outdoor finishes,
window surrounds and precast sills with vinyl or metal accents as
• Maintenance-free aluminum soffit, fascia, eaves troughs and
downspouts, as per plan.
• Front Entry Door package including grip set with a deadbolt lock and house numbers
• Maintenance free low-E thermal insulated windows for energy
• Balconies and terraces with railings complete with glass
inserts, as per plan
• Choice of traditional and contemporary designed cabinetry in a
variety of finishes
• Choice of elegant ceramic tiles for tub wall surrounds to ceiling
• Builder standard selection of quartz vanity countertops with
single bowl sink and matching single lever faucet
• Low-flow, water efficient toilets
• Privacy locks on bathroom doors
• White ceramic accessories including towel bar and toilet tissue
• Cabinet width mirror above vanity sink
Electrical and Mechanical Features
• Individually controlled gas fired heating unit
• Individually controlled central air conditioning
• Rental high efficiency on-demand hot water tank
• Ceiling light fixtures provided in the entry, kitchen, and
bedrooms, as per plan
• White toggle switches, receptacles and cover plates
• Ground fault (GFI) electrical outlets in all bathrooms and
kitchens, where applicable, as per code
• 100 amp service panel with circuit breakers and copper wiring
• All units pre-wired for cable outlets in living room, and master
• All units pre-wired for telephone and data (Cat 5) on frst and
the second level (if applicable) of unit
• All exhaust fans vented to the exterior
1. Transit Right at your Front Door – You are just a 5-minute walk
from the Clarkson GO Train Station, a quick 25-minute ride to Union
Station. MiWay, Mississauga’s regional transit system conveniently
services the area, with stops just steps from your front door.
2. Family Oriented Area – Clarkson Urban Towns is the ideal place for young and growing families to set down roots. The area is home to excellent educational options for children of all ages. Montessori,
public, and secondary schools are available. The University of
Toronto also has a campus nearby.
3. Abundant Green Space – Clarkson Urban Town residents can get out and enjoy several parks and conservation areas. Lake Ontario is a 10-minute walk from home, giving way to beautiful waterfront views.
4. Lifestyle Amenities –Clarkson Urban Towns makes your life easier with lots of lifestyle amenities in the area including, restaurants,
grocery stores, banks, shops, and cafes. Residents can also enjoy catching a movie at the nearby Cineplex or 5 Drive-in during the summer months.
5. Highway Accessible – If you live in Clarkson Urban Towns you can easily access Highway 403, 407, 401, and the QEW.
Commuters can access the Gardiner Expressway and reach
downtown Toronto in just 45 minutes during rush hour.
If you live in Clarkson Urban Towns you live in a community that is
ahead of its time. If you love the urban lifestyle this is the perfect
home for you and your family. You can live your urban living to the
fullest. You are surrounded by lots of amenities yet you are close to
home. If you want to go out, there are easy options to get around
such as the Go Train, MiWay and the TTC. You can also scenic
biking or experience the walking trails.
It is located south of Mississauga’s prestigious Clarkson Village at
2200 Bromsgrove Road. It is only a few steps from the GO Station
and a few minute walk from highways that connect you with the
Greater Toronto Area and beyond
As a community, the Clarkson Urban Town is suitable for growing
families. There are several schools within the vicinity. There are lots
of parks where children can play or run around. Although it is very
near the busy city, you and your family can enjoy quiet and peaceful
living. On weekend you can take your family to Lake Shore and
enjoy the clear blue waters.
This development is truly an inspired residential haven that fits
perfectly your urban lifestyle. From Clarkson Urban Towns you can
go anywhere on foot or a short drive.
Clarkson Urban Towns is a townhouse development in the Clarkson neighbourhood of Mississauga. The condo is built and/or developed by Haven Developments. This project has 60 units and is currently in For Sale sales status. The construction status of this new construction development is Pre-construction. Prices start from $415,000. The completion date is scheduled for June 2021.
Local amenities around Clarkson Urban Towns include Cafes and Restaurants such as The Clarkson Pump & Patio, Michael's Back Door Restaurant, Kravingz, Capra's Kitchen, Michael's Back Door Restaurant and Clarkson Mediterranean Bistro. The closest hospitals and clincs to are . Lastly and most importantly local education institutions and schools in the area include Lorne Park Secondary School, Clarkson Secondary School, St. Helen Separate School, St. Christopher Separate School, ISNA High School and Lorne Park Secondary School.
We are connecting you with a Live New Street Representative...