A full service real estate, marketing and technology team driven by people - for people
If you are looking for a place where small-town charms e an abundance of amenities, then Empire Avalon is what you are looking for. Developed by Empire communities, these new townhouses and single-family homes are located at Haldimand 66, Caledonia, Ontario.
It is now under construction and will soon be home to a growing neighbourhood of families. It is just a 15-minute drive from Hamilton, Highway 403 and the QEW. This makes the new development ideal for commuters and first-time home-buyers looking to make their homeownership dream come true.
Empire Avalon consists of townhouse and single-family homes. There are a total of 197 units on a 530-acre master-planned community. You have choices of 13 plans available. This new community mixes the neigbourly feel of a residential area with the accommodations of urban focus. If you live in Empire Avalon, you will find abundant greenery that extends for miles right on your front entryway. This green space resembles life at Avalon.
Avalon is a master-planned community of more than 3000 homes that combines small town charm with all the conveniences of an urban centre. Every bridge, forest, playground, trail, and garden within the community brings Avalon to life, as well as the attractive streetscapes with their graceful architecture and winding sidewalks. Just a few steps from your doorstep, every convenience awaits. You can walk your child to school, enjoy easy commuting access, and shop in pleasant downtown Caledonia.
You can walk through the delightful gardens and surround yourself in a lush array of trees and flowers. Every bridge you cross brings you closer to a new and inviting adventure. You can bring your family for a picnic at Central Park and wonder in the emotional moments as you watch your children create their own fantasies. Stroll through the community’s many nature trails, discovering something new and special with every step.
When you cruise across the Grand River, you have to expect the unexpected. Avalon invites you to create these memorable moments... and here, they become truly magical.
Memorable moments begin just beyond your doorstep in Avalon’s safe and friendly neighbourhood. Discover all of the state-of-the-art community features Avalon has to offer, including Grand Entrance Feature, Unique Central Park, Schools, parks with fitness facilities, tennis courts, basketball courts, multi-purpose sports field, and distinct trail markers.
You have several school options for your children, including Seneca Central Public School, Caledonia Centennial Public School. River Heights Public School. Notre Dame Public School, St. Patrick’s Catholic School, McKinnon Park Secondary School and Cayuga Secondary School.
You will never be wanting of anything to do in the neighbourhood of Empire Avalon.
• Exterior Finishes – A home you can be proud of beyond as you step inside your home. It has premium exterior finishes. An Avalon home is designed to be enjoyed inside and out. You can also enjoy a fully sodded front and back yard architecturally inspired exterior elevations and an inviting concrete walkway. Keep your mind at ease during every storm with a top-quality drainage system and self-sealing roof shingles. At Avalon, durability is the top priority.
• Interior Finishes - The details of Empire Avalon makes life magical. You can find all kinds of augmentations wherever you look. You have a choice of interior finishes to elegant natural finished oak handrails and colonial style trim throughout. These details bring your home to life. The classic and functional architecture adds an air of sophistication with all of the premium design details as expected with an Empire home.
• Bathroom - Avalon perfects everyday luxury and indulgence. Bathrooms are spacious and bright with fully-functional accessories and fittings. There is a stunning mirror and light fixtures, ceramic tiling and walk-in shower with optimal water pressure capacity. At Avalon, quality comes first with luxury design in mind.
• Kitchen – Avalon comes with sleek features and special touches for a home that brings magic to every moment. A smart and modern designed open-concept layout connects the space for a cohesive and spacious look. Abundant counter space, premium cabinetry and stainless steel appliances designed to streamline your busy life.
• The price is right – With prices rising dramatically in the Greater Toronto Area, and low-rise inventory hitting records low, Avalon will be a good investment.
• Energy Star Qualified – Avalon homes are all Energy Star qualified. Every home will be at least 20% more energy efficient than required by the Ontario Building Code.
• Functionality – When it comes to home buying and design, most homebuyers do not just consider visibility. They know the importance of having everything behind your walls and floors functioning properly. The three stages of inspection process touches on everything so you can trust that you’re moving into a new home that is built to your high expectations.
• Developed by Empire Communities, one of Canada’s largest integrated master-planned community home builders, have built more than 12,000 new homes and condos. They are committed to building excellence and in creating communities that are well located, vibrant and rich in amenities.
Haldiman County in Caledonia is a rural, single-tier municipality with city status. It is an agricultural community for the most part, with some manufacturing side. Aside from being agricultural, there are several home communities with residents traversing to Toronto or Hamilton for employment. Haldiman presents a less expensive option for living. It is a healthy, vibrant and safe place to live and for young families to start out.
With 87 kilometers of Lake Erie waterfront and the Grand River, a designated heritage river running through the municipality, Haldimand County also draws many tourists from surrounding areas, offering numerous water activities including fishing, waterside camping, kayaking, boating, and swimming. In addition, there is an abundance of cycling and hiking trails, including the scenic Waterfront Trail that runs along Lake Erie’s coast, featuring picturesque lake views.
Well-known for its many small towns and slower pace of life, Haldimand County is also embracing the future as it continues to update its infrastructure and amenities.
It is a great place to raise children, a great place to play and reasonably affordable. It country feel remains in the community
Empire Avalon is a detached and townhouse development in the Caledonia North West neighbourhood of Caledonia. The condo is built and/or developed by Empire Communities. This project has 197 units and is currently in For Sale sales status. The construction status of this new construction development is Under-construction. Prices start from $400,000.
Local amenities around Empire Avalon include
We are connecting you with a Live New Street Representative...