A full service real estate, marketing and technology team driven by people - for people
Discover sophisticated condominium residences within a shimmering glass tower at 374 Martha Street, Burlington which makes a synchronous, and ultra-modern statement in the skyline of Ontario.
The new condo development gets its inspiration from water and the imagination of the developer, the ADI Development Group. Exceptional living has arrived in downtown Burlington with Nautique’s picturesque waterfront views. Nautique Lakefront Residences is a 28 storey condo building with ground floor retail on the site. It will contain 226 residential units and 218 parking spaces. Retail will be facing Lakeshore Road.
The entrance to the residences will be from Martha Street. All units on the 5th to the 22nd storeys will have balconies and outdoor terraces. Unit sizes range from 500 square feet to 1,015 square feet. Initial prices during launch range from $400,000 to over $1 million. It is scheduled for completion by February 2021.
The Google Walk Score of 80/100 considers the area around Nautique very walkable, so most errands can be accomplished on foot. Nearby parks include Spencer Smith Park, Central Park, and Maple Park. It is only a minute commute to Downtown Burlington and in close proximity to the Burlington GO Train making Nautique Lakefront Residences a great building to live, work and play.
The location of Nautical Lakefront Residence is one of its wonderful features. Burlington as a city itself is so beautiful that you will fall in love with each and every area of its lovely community. Burlington Waterfront Trail is one of the beauties of this town. Whether it is summer, spring or in fall it guarantees to awaken your senses with a jolt. There are spots on the trail which are scenic enough to bring back your mojo. Even in winters, certain days are good enough to leisurely get you out for a walk or a run.
There are lots of things you can do near Nautique Lakefront Residences. You can bask in forever views of the Burlington city or The Waterfront from your suite. Or, take in all that Nautique’s idyllic location offers. Sip, savour and sample at downtown Burlington’s many vibrant restaurants, patios, bars, and cafés. Wander the shops, attend a concert or festival, and explore the signature Brant Street Pier. Run, hike and bike the paths and trails that meander through the surrounding parks and line the waterfront. This is a distinctively urban way of life, delightfully connected to everything in the beautiful city of Burlington.
• Suites designed by Cecconi Simone with up to 11'6" soaring, smooth-finished ceilings. All suites are designed with IntelliSpace™ open-concept layouts to maximize living space
• Choice of exquisite plank laminate floors in living room, dining room, bedroom, hallways, foyer and den areas
• Contemporary European custom-designed kitchen by Cecconi Simone featuring Corian countertop and backsplash, ambient under cabinet lighting and chic single bowl stainless steel under-mounted sink with Euro-style modern faucet
• Five-piece Euro-style appliance package, including fully integrated panelized fridge and dishwasher, built-in oven with ceramic cooktop, stainless steel microwave and high-powered, efficient hood fan
• Conveniently located in-suite stacked washer and dryer (white)
• Spacious lakeview terraces and balconies
• Cecconi Simone custom-designed bathroom Corian sink with cabinetry below vanity and mirror/storage cabinet above vanity, and wall-mounted sink faucet
• Choice of sleek designer porcelain or ceramic bathroom floor and wall tiles
• Polished chrome accessory package including towel bar and toilet paper holder (where applicable)
• Spacious storage and linen closets with wire hanging system
• outdoor dining area
• fire pit with lounge
• swimming pool with a whirlpool
• fitness centre
• indoor/outdoor bar and party area
• indoor/outdoor yoga studio.
1. Located at the beautiful lakefront, residences at Nautique can enjoy the waterfront lifestyle with gorgeous lake views. Steps from shops, offices, bars, cafes and Spencer Smith Park, Lions Park, Brock Park and Apeldoom Park.
2. It is developed by ADI, an innovative, trend-setting developer. Their mission to over-deliver beyond your expectations.
3. Two years in a row, Burlington has won the "Top Mid-Sized City in Canada" award.
4. Luxurious amenities is included and residents can enjoy everything Nautique Lakefront Residences offer.
5. With projects such as Connaught, Panorama, Fort York, Beach Hill Residences, Raw definitely has a very strong portfolio with their international presence.
6. The nearest coffee shops, Tim Hortons, Tamp Coffee and Lakeshore Coffee House, are just 3 minutes walk away.
7. Nautique Lakefront Residences is proud to have the unbeatable, wonderful lakefront views.
8. Burlington Go Station partial opening will be at Fall 2016.
When you live at Nautical Lakefront Residences you are close to everything in Burlington, yet you will feel like you are a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city. You can relax and enjoy the forever views of the Burlington city of the Waterfront from you suite.
Nearby, you can sip, savour and sample downtown Burlington’s many vibrant restaurants, patios, bars and cafés. You can wander around the shops, attend a concert or festival, or explore the signature Brant Street Pier. If you are an active person, you can run, hike and bike the paths and trails that meander through the surrounding parks and line the waterfront. This is a distinctively urbane way of life, delightfully connected to everything in the beautiful city of Burlington.
Nautique Lakefront Residences is a condo development in the Downtown Burlington neighbourhood of Burlington. The condo is built and/or developed by Adi Development Group. This project has 240 units and is currently in For Sale sales status. The construction status of this new construction development is Pre-construction. Prices start from $480,000. The completion date is scheduled for December 2021.
Local amenities around Nautique Lakefront Residences include
We are connecting you with a Live New Street Representative...